The last two weeks with the Heirloom Living Market Ladies has been awesome! We love having locally-produced foods right next door. Now that things are official, let’s go through the process.
First, here’s what’s different: From now on, Mary, Leah, and Maryanne will only be bringing what is ordered online! That mean’s you’ll have to register online, fill up your cart online, and place your order online, then on Tuesdays from 4:30 – 7:00pm you can pick up what you ordered online next door to the gym (the usual place). This part is very important, if you don’t order online, there won’t be extras and you’re out of luck.
Here’s how it works:
Placing Orders and Payment
- Each Wednesday afternoon, a Market email is sent to everyone who has registered and has an account. You will get the “News of the Week” and a listing of the current offerings.
- Customers must place their order for the week any time after that email goes out, but no later than Sunday at 5:00p.m. Orders are placed here on our website. Growers receive their orders on Sunday and harvest on Tuesday.
- You may pay at pickup with cash, check, credit or debit card. Please note that the processing fee of 3% that we are charged for the use of cards will be added to your order.
- You may also make a deposit into your Crossfit Ozone Market account and in the future all orders will be debited to your account. Some budget-minded people like and appreciate this option. If you have an interest in this option, please talk to one of the Market Managers at pickup.
Picking Up Orders
- From 4:30 until 7:00 p.m. on Tuesday, families can pick-up their ordered items at CrossFit Ozone, located at 519 Hurricane Shoals Road, Lawrenceville, GA 30046.
- The Market Managers pay the Growers for you when they deliver your items to Market pickup. Any order that is not picked up will be charged to your account and you will be responsible for payment. If you miss two (2) pickups, you will need to have a credit card on file for future orders.