Eat the rest of the easter candy this weekend, the 60 day clean eating challenge starts on Monday!
Here’s what you need to know:
- This is a clean eating challenge, not a paleo challenge. That means grains are back in, but be smart about them!
- Cut out refined sugar. Check everything in your kitchen to make sure it isn’t loaded with sugar.
- You will need to keep track of your carbs, fats and protein. I recommend getting My Fitness Pal.
- For everything else, including how the points will work, check out the PDF CleanEatingChallenge
- Use the TDEE Calculator to figure out your macros (the link is in the PDF, watch the how to video!) and get your numbers signed off by one of the coaches next week.
TDEE Calculator (watch the video!)
*If you have trouble with the links in the PDF, check the .doc that I sent out via email. If you didn’t see the email, check your junk folder first and then email me if you didn’t get it (ljrispin at gmail dot com)